My blog got nominated for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award thanks to HarvestingHecate. Thank you, I really needed something to cheer me up today, especially with what’s coming this evening.
The rules are:
1.) Display the award logo on your blog.
2.) Link back to the person who nominated you.
3.) State 7 things about yourself.
4.) Nominate 15 bloggers for this award.
5.) Notify those bloggers of the nomination by linking to one of their specific posts so that they get notified by ping back.
The 7 facts about me:
- I do not like Google suggestive search results. Just because I live in one region, doesn’t mean that all art searches should be limited to my region. Or if you search for something specific, then later on, if it can guess the similar word, every other search after that should lead me to the place I already was (the latest case for me was HOLDING and MOLDING). Or that it is amongst what others have found from popular searches. The amount of incorrect responses is staggering!
- I don’t have a favorite food. I started thinking once, what is that ultimate favorite amongst foods I would grave for. I can’t say I have it.
- I dislike making money. I love learning new things, but if someone’s response to my efforts is “you could develop industry on this!” I rather put it away. It’s like mental block. My goal in this life is not to turn each endower into money machine. It is sad existence, counting money others lose if they don’t choose to follow your advice. And it is sad existence to follow someone’s word and then realize what else you could have done with your life if only you hadn’t taken up their unlived paths of life. Money is necessity, I get it, but I still don’t have to turn everything into making money.
- I expect people to keep their word. In this material world, there is nothing as important as keeping your promises. If I say I will do something, then I will do it. I may not make it all through, but I will at least give it a try. But I lose any respect if the other person hasn’t even tried. It is your honor, your friend’s trust in you that is engaged in keeping your word.
- I am in love with Kyoto moss garden, Saihō-j. For long I dreamt of going there and I still do. One day, one day…
- I believe my religious views has its basis in Babylon 5 TV series. It taught me more about religious tolerance and what I see as truth today than any other teacher has ever accomplished to teach me. What was said then has made me who I am today and I am proud for it.
- I have difficulties finding Polaris in Northern sky. I can tell you exactly where the Great Bear is, Swan, Leo, Herdsman, Hydra, Cup or many others are. But I have yet to find Polaris. I have tried for years and people have tried to show me, yet I don’t see it.
I’d like to pass on the nomination to the following inspiring bloggers:
- Cheryl Moon
- Robotic Rhetoric
- Ayslyn’s Corner
- Done This Before
- The Life and Times of a Forever Witch
- Canadian Hiking Photography
- Trista DiGiuseppi
- See My Moleskine
- Garden of WindGrace
Thank you for nominating me for this award – Merry meet again!