Now that I’m done with this month’s university session, I finally have some time to answer this wonderful news that I found in my mailbox this week! It was really nice surprise, especially as I found it on both of my working blogs :D. Thank you very much, Ayslyn!
The Sunshine Award comes from Ayslyn over at the Ayslyn’s Corner. I recommend her warmly for anyone beginning on the journey, she has given me new sunrays in the path that I wasn’t even aware of, so even for older fishes she still has plenty of food.
The rules are as follows:
- Link back to the blogger who nominated you
- Answer the ten questions below
- Nominate ten fellow bloggers and leave comments on their blogs to let them know they have a new award!
Below are the ten questions, taken directly from Cassandra.
- Who is your favorite philosopher? Probably Sigmund Freud. Though many of his theories have now been debunked, I still find him most fascinating for character studies and the influence he’s had on spirituality with Jung is amazing.
- What is your favorite number? I do hold dear numbers 7, it being the number of the week-days, the number of knots in thread for protection and it also being my numerological number, but I don’t have favorite number.
- What is your favorite animal? I have connection with cows and bears. One is the most useful animal, the other one is king of the forests.
- What are your Facebook and Twitter URLs? I’m private person on that level, I don’t give it out.
- What is your favorite time of the day? I’m night person, I even work during the nights and I love it. Especially the moment you see the first rays on shiny houses farther away. I was once told that the sunrises are more precious than sunsets, especially in north, because many have seen sunsets, but how many have taken up time to watch sunrises? In summertime that would be 4 in the morning. It really makes them special.
- What was your favorite vacation? Friend called us in local woods for a day. That one day was the most relaxing vacation I’ve had in years.
- What is your favorite physical activity? Belly dance. Or perhaps swimming.
- What is your favorite non-alcoholic drink? Indian tea with spices. Takes time to prepare it, but it is always worth it.
- What is your favorite flower? Chrysanthemums. Especially white and yellow ones. Oh, and if you happen to bring me green ones- you’re friend for life!
- What is your passion? Writing. Of course my family, too, and I do take it serious, but writing is something that I can forget myself into.
And here come the ten wonderful blogs to take a peak in:
- Unbound Boxes Limping Gods
- The Witch of Forest Grove
- Pagan Quest
- Sue Healy
- Joyously Prolific
- A Witchy Life
- Pagan Roots
- Herban Lifestyle
- The Bruised Candle
Congrats to all!